Somali women are known for their glowing and flawless skin. Ever wondered how? It’s because of their nature-inspired beauty routine. For centuries, Qasil has been known as the purest soap for the skin. It is one of the healthiest soaps for the skin as it’s loaded with essential vitamins and minerals which will help to transform the condition and texture off your skin. This soap has fresh and natural scent and it produces a creamy lather when mixed with water, that leaves your skin clean and refreshed.
What is Qasil?
Qasil is made from dried, finely crushed leaves from the gob tree. Women from East-Africa have been using the leaves of the tree for centuries to exfoliate, soften and brighten their skin. Qasil can be used in multiple ways, including as a shampoo, face mask and face wash.
Why you can use Qasil as a face cleanser
Qasil Powder is a lush 100% earth grown soap. It contains an cleansing agent called saponins. This gives the qasil the ability to foam up and it creates a naturally soapy lather. This powerful cleansing powder delivers life changing results and it’s the secret ingredient that have kept Somali women looking youthful for centuries.
How to use Qasil as a face cleanser?
- Wet your face
- With clean hands apply a small amount of qasil powder to the palm of your hands
- Add a little water
- Rub your hands together
- Apply it directly on damp skin
- Massage in circular motion for about 1-2 minute
- Don’t forget your neck as well
- The more you massage your skin the more foamy lather it produces
- Rinse with lukewarm water
You can use Qasil as an everyday cleanser to get rid of the accumulated oil and grime in the pores. You don’t need to apply a toner, as Qasil is pH balanced and doesn’t strip your skin from its natural oils. You’ll immediately notice how soft your skin feels. Your skin will also reveal a healthy and radiant glow.
Benefits of Qasil for skin:
- Qasil pleasure to use and they leave your skin feeling clean, smelling great, smooth, silky soft, and radiantly healthy
- It is a very mild exfoliator and helps in keeping your skin healthy from day to day
- Helps to balance skin’s oil levels and calm redness
- Qasil contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components, which prevents pimples and treats acne
- The healing properties help reduce acne scarring
- Qasil is loaded with amazing nutrients for a glowy complexion
- Qasil gets rid of dead skin cells and nourish your skin at the same time
- Reduces the signs of hyper pigmentation and helps to fade the appearance of scars and fine lines
Is Qasil suitable for all skin types
With our Qasil Powder, there is something for everyone. Qasil can be used for all skin types and skin conditions.
For Acne Prone Skin – Qasil is potent in antibacterial properties that kill off the microorganisms causing acne . It also contains vitamin C to help regulate sebum production to prevent and decrease inflammation.
For Oily Skin – Qasil is pH balanced, it removes excess oil without stripping your skin. It also tightens pores to treat and prevent breakouts.
For Dry Skin – As Qasil is grown in the desert and tropical areas, the leafs produce a layer of wax that helps to protect and moisturise your skin from dryness and any environmental stressors. Due to its texture, qasil makes an excellent exfoliant to get rid of dead skin cells for a soft, supple skin.
For Dark Spots – Qasil contains anti-inflammatory properties which will decrease the appearance of dark spots. It also contains antioxidants to help fade dark spots and encourage cell turnover.
For Irritated & Sensitive Skin – Qasil is loaded with healing. soothing properties and antioxidant to help calm and nourish the skin from deep within. It also contains essential vitamins to nourish the skin barrier and rejuvenate the skin.
Where to buy Qasil Powder?
In order to truly reap the benefits of Qasil Powder, it is important to use a raw, pure Qasil Powder. At Huda Organics, we are proud to work with our partners in Somalia to create a completely pure, unrefined organic Qasil Powder you can trust. Our Qasil Powder is not only amazing for skin, but also hair and body.